Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome to My Story Shelf!

Thank you so much for stopping by! This blog is going to be mainly for book reviews and anything else pertaining to stories in general. I know that spectrum is quite broad, but that's what makes it fun! So please visit often because you never know what you'll find here.

Whenever I read a blog, I like to know a little about its author, so here's a short list about me:

1. I love God, people, and story.

2. Beauty is the lens through which I view life. Yes, I am an optimist. ;)

3.  I've been a bookworm since I learned how to read. If I go too long without reading I have withdrawls like some people crave chocolate. (I do crave chocolate as well!)

4. I also love to write, so there may be some of my pieces on this blog from time to time.

5. Music is always interwined with any story I read or write.

6. I like to know the origins of things. For example, the meanings of names, the origins of a certain word, etc.

7. I love history.

8. A really good story would have a strong storyline and strong characters, but if I had to pick between the two, I would want a story to have good, strong characters that I can truly care about rather than a good story with weak characters.

9. I like food. Wait...scratch that--I love food! So expect some posts involving food on here. Why? Because it's fun, and I don't know anyone who doesn't like food!

10. I believe the random things in life can be the most fun. So expect some randomness and fun!

On that note, did you know that the term "Good bye" comes from the phrase "God be with (ye)you"?

So...God be with you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment