Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012 and hope you have a very beautiful 2013! For those of you joining me from my old blog page (mystoryshelf.blogspot.com) and those who are new, thank you for coming! Parts of my new site are still under construction, but my blog is up and running and will churn out new reviews, updates, and special posts.
 
2012 was a crazy and big year for me--graduating from college, self-publishing a children's book, and a myriad of other things!--and I have a feeling 2013 is going to be pretty amazing too. I mentioned a few months ago that a YA novel of mine is getting published, and I couldn't be more thrilled! *happy dance* :D It's tentative title is Shattered. More details and fun extras will be released in the coming months. Also, under my "Books" tab, I posted the summary and cover of a children's book I wrote last year. It was a fun project, and you just need to click on the cover for more purchase info.
 
Ugh! I'm so eager and excited to share every detail of my new story with everyone, but I have to force myself to be patient and tease you with tantalizing tidbits like every good author does! Haha! ;-)
 
In the meantime, keep an eye out for more updates, book reviews of stories that have really touched my heart, and some random blog posts just to keep things interesting! To end this post, I want to share a video with you. It's called The Inheritance by Graham Cooke, only seven minutes long, and it never fails to give me chills and completely bless me because it's so amazingly, mind-blowingly true! So be blessed and Happy New Year!
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment