Monday, February 3, 2014

A Dose of Encouraging and Inspiring Quotes





Courage isn't a matter of not being frightened, you know.
It's being afraid and doing what you have
to do anyway. -The 3rd Doctor
 
 
 
 
 
I sought the Lord and he answered me and delivered me from
all my fears. -Psalm 34:4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Times change and so must I.
We all change. When you think about, it we’re all different people all through our lives and that’s
OK. That’s good. Gotta keep it moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
-The 11th Doctor
 

Sometimes God redeems your story by surrounding you with people who need to hear your past, so it doesn't become their future.



 
 
Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it's
 what's in the middle that counts. So when you find yourself at
 the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.
 -Steven Rogers, Hope Floats








 
 
Just keep swimming! -Dory, Finding Nemo


If you want to get warm you move near the fire. If you want joy, peace, eternal life, you must get
 close to what has them. -C. S. Lewis


Grace.

 
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. -A. A. Milne

 
I am still learning. -Michelangelo


No comments:

Post a Comment